A blog representing a college's student view of life through Art, Poetry, and more...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Daily InTake

What a fabolous day it is turning out to be. I am filled with contentment. I have had a break through again with my family life and myself. I realized that my mother is correct I have always tried to be my brother's mother and he already has one. I guess its so easy to want to have that power and let him know no matter what I got you. Plus I have always been preparing for the worse and I wanted to make sure I could take care of him even though my mother never wanted me to give up so much of my life. I realize that I am a good sister I just have to stop trying to be the mother he already has. WOW What a break through right?!?

I also have cleaned up my room. Whenever something is off in my life or there is something to learn my mind goes crazy and my room looks a hot mess. Well when I have break throughs and learn the lesson I clean my room and it looks great. It looks great despite the fact I have my luggage and totes in it. I organized the ones that are packed and ready to go. While the other two are waiting to be filled. One is going to meet its end today while the other won't be until we leave.

I am not ready to go but I know I have to go. I really am excited about it but I know I am going to miss my family terribly. This is just a change we have to make together and understand that the family does not change and the place we call home does not change only the presence of one person changes. So Yeah!!! A Change is gonna Come- This is one of my favorite songs. I like Al Green version the best. The soulfulness of his voice and the meaning of the song is overwhelmingly powerful. It makes me want to rise up and cry every time I listen to it.

Well That is all for now!!!


Always Laughing Luna B,

1 comment: