A blog representing a college's student view of life through Art, Poetry, and more...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Daily Intake

So hello world again. It is so beautiful in this world. The fog that covers an area in the break of day and the warmth that engulfs people in the setting of night. I just love the scenery. I hear people everywhere talking about the "big" topic "HATERS." Everyone wants one and everyone wants to talk about them. Well I don't lets talk about lovers about the love that is given to you everyday. Not that you have to have a significant other but what about your family. Lets spread the word about love because many people are forgetting about it. Hate does not fuel my day Love does. The love I get from the two that mean the most fuels me to keep going if I am in the deepest of deep GRAY!!!! And you know there is no such thing as hate because as Erykah Badu said " There are only two emotions humankind experience fear and love." -DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's right baby! Let love rule because really who has time for anything else.

    Mommy

    ReplyDelete