A blog representing a college's student view of life through Art, Poetry, and more...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Whats the point?!?

Boom Boom
Why am I here? Why is this my life? What is the purpose of my existence?
Boom Boom
My head pounds me down to the ground with unseasonal pain.
The joy from my face is lost in the darkness
The darkness that seems eternal
I cry out for the pain to stop for me to understand what this means
To know what is me who am I what is life why does anything have meaning
The darkness surrounds me laughing with the joy I lost in it
It tells me my pain will be everlasting and there is no way out
I try to stand up hoping this is a dream I can control
I try to fight the darkness but my head pounds me down and down to the ground until I reach the depths of the earth
Boom Boom
By:Luna B

No comments:

Post a Comment