A blog representing a college's student view of life through Art, Poetry, and more...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Family

I walk away with tears down my cheek.
I walk away without joy.
I try to catch up with you guys but the tunnel for you begins to close.
I keep trying and I fall into a hole filled with paper.
So I fill myself with work and try not to look back but we move as one
I am not a heartless loveless person so I look back and forward.
The tunnel isn't closed to you I just go down that path yet
I must stay on this path my path and one day the tunnel to you and the path I am on will co-exist and neither will close.

By:Luna B

1 comment:

  1. We are always on the path with you and we need you to fully be who you are supposed to be without blocking your shine shawty.

    ReplyDelete